30 Summer Activities for Kids Under $20
It is officially summertime around our house! The pool is open, the sun is out, and we're ready for some summer fun. Sometimes my kids like to mix things up a bit and do something fun with friends or cousins that come over. Keeping everyone engaged in the fun doesn't have to break the bank! Here are 30 ideas for summer activities under $20.
- Go to the park or take a walk around your neighborhood and enjoy this color scavenger hunt!
- Visit a new park in your area and have a picnic.
- Do a puzzle
- Go to Sonic happy hour and get your favorite cool drinks!
- Make popsicles
- Make Homemade Play dough
- Go crazy with straws with this STEM building set
- Paint on the sidewalk with DIY foam paint
- Make Fun Bubble Wands
- Or go crazy with these giant bubble makers
- Have fun with chalk with this fun Ice Chalk
- Make a DIY Water Blob
- Play in the sprinkler
- Make your own solar oven
- Make an Air Fort
- Make your own GLOWING Bounce Ball
- Have a trampoline paddle ball tournament
- Make Cupcake Lip Balm with your girls
- Have fun painting rocks and make your own “TIC TAC TOE” game
- Make these cool Folded Paper Bracelets
- Build some catapults and declare war
- Grow your own Rock Candy
- Make Rainbow Swirl Cookies
- Enjoy this outdoor wet activities and play and make these cool Balloon Boppers
- Create some cute farm animals together with clay
- Every kid likes to get a little messy, indulge and join them in the fun with these Squirt Gun Paintings
- Enjoy a fun Water Balloon Toss
- Set up a classic domino course to enjoy watching as the chain reactions destroy it
- Make Fingerprint Art
- Get your jump ropes out and learn some old favorite jumping rhymes
There are just so many fun ways to enjoy the summer with kids. Check out my 31 days of hands on learning stations for more inspiration for summertime fun!
What are some of your favorites?
Betsy Strauss is an unexpected homeschooler, mother of three, who is in a relationship with a sweet man for life. She loves reading books, drinking coffee, and learning anything with her kids.
Leave a Comment