This time of year I always feel like quitting. Well, maybe not giving up on homeschool all together, but finding ways to simplify my life so we can at least do math.
That's why I love going to conferences at this time of year. I love to be reminded of why I'm doing this crazy thing, and I can gather ideas to assist me in finishing the year strong.
Sometimes you can't make it to a conference, so I'm excited to share with you a project I've collaborated on to bring encouragement and inspiration to homeschooling mamas any time of year.
I'm a part of an amazing network of homeschool bloggers, the iHomeschool Network. Several of the bloggers there contributed chapters in their area of expertise. It is an incredible compilation of encouragement and inspiration.
Here are some of the chapter titles:
The 38 Contributing Authors (and some excellent blogs to follow) include:
- Sara from Embracing Destiny
- Mary from Not Before 7
- Heather from Blog, She Wrote
- Meg from Homeschool Gameschool
- Tatiana from The Musings of Mum
- Adrienne from The Mommy Mess
- Pat and Candy from Pat and Candy
- Shannen from Middle Way Mom
- Betsy from BJ's Homeschool Encouragement
- Adelien from Blessed Learners
- Adena from From the Desk of Adena F
- Amy from The Hmmschooling Mom
- Amy from Rock Your Homeschool
- Christia from Faith Filled Parenting
- Ginny from Not So Formulaic
- Heather from Weller Mama Blog
- Kathy from Cornerstone Confessions
- Renée from Great Peace Academy
- Emily from Table Life Blog
- Jamie from The Unlikely Homeschool
- Lara from Everyday Graces
- Ticia from Adventures in Mommydom
- Beth from Techie Homeschool Mom
- Brandi from Mama Teaches
- Brenda from Schooling A Monkey
- Jenn from Mama Jenn
- Tonia from Happy Homeschool Nest
- Amy from Life as Lanhams
- Cait from My Little Poppies
- Rebecca from Rebecca Reid
- Michelle from Homeschool Your Boys
- Erin from Royal Baloo
- Heidi from Starts At Eight
- Kaylene from This Outnumbered Mama
- Sallie from Sallie Borrink
- Sara from Classically Homeschooling
- and Me!
I hope you purchase and enjoy this fantastic resource. You'll be encouraged and inspired to continue along on your homeschool journey.
Betsy Strauss is an unexpected homeschooler, mother of three, who is in a relationship with a sweet man for life. She loves reading books, drinking coffee, and learning anything with her kids.