I was really hoping that my Cowboys would make it back to the Super Bowl this year and I could celebrate with a party. While I’ll still watch the big game, I’ll be comforting myself with healthy party foods that any guest would love, even if they’re not counting their carbs. Here are 27 healthy snacks that will please your friends and your scale the next morning!
Classic Snacks Remixed
There are those classic party snacks that with a little tweaking can be a healthy treat.
- Cheesy Wonton Quesadillas – I love the idea of swapping out basic tortillias with wontons!
- Low Carb Cheese Taco Shells – Another simple low-carb swap are these cheese taco shells. Your guests will love them even if they’re not counting carbs!
- Keto Chicken Tenders with this BBQ Sauce….absolutely!
- Low Carb Pigs in a Blanket – This will be a kid pleaser!
- How about these Gluten Free Low Carb Mozzarella Sticks? They look like such a simple, yet tasty treat!
- Deviled Eggs
When Veggies Are The Star
- I love roasted tomatoes, and these Parmesan Roasted Tomatoes look incredible.
- Parmesan Zucchini Bites – I think I’m noticing a theme here…Parmesan goes well with everything!
- Everything is better with bacon, like these Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
- These Bacon Wrapped Avocado Fries look pretty dangerous.
- Pickle Roll-Ups – These look incredible!
Dips To Please A Crowd
- Bacon Caesar Spinach Dip – This one might backfire on me…it looks so good that I think I could eat the whole dish by myself!
- Hot Pizza Dip – This with some Joseph’s Pita Chips…yes, I think I will.
- What’s a party without some Fresh Salsa?
- My husband would love this BLT Dip, served with cucumbers—yummo
Nuts Are A Party Must
- I’m a fan of sweets, so these Sugar-Free Caramelized Nuts look right up my alley.
- But these Spiced Nuts might sway me over to the dark side.
- I guess it’s more of a bean than a nut, but these Roasted Chickpeas look incredible.
- Maybe you’re a Hot and Spicy nut fiend. Well, good for you. I can’t handle the heat!
- Sometimes you might just need a little of both, and that’s where these Sweet & Salty Spiced Nuts would be the perfect pick.
- These Garlic Herb Roasted Nuts seem like an excellent game day snack:
On The Sweeter Side
Let’s not forget the treats that everyone needs for those nail-biter games:
- These Creamy Pecan Pralines look fantastic…and super simple.
- My mother would love this Sugar Free Copycat Starbucks Lemon Loaf. I think everyone would.
- How about a little chocolate and caramel action with these Toasted Coconut Toffee Pecan Turtles?
- This Muddy Buddy Trail Mix looks inspiring!
- Or these Brianafinger Bars look heavenly. I’m a huge fan of Briana Thomas’ recipes: